We are very pleased to announce the return of the Atidaynu: Our Future – leadership development program. This program, developed by our own Sonia Siegel Vexler, has been nationally recognized and shared with numerous organizations around the country. Sonia is a coach and facilitator to many congregations using it to ensure their future, and she has volunteered to lead this program for TBO.
It will meet one Wednesday each month from 6-9 pm for eight months, beginning in October 2018. Class size is limited. The goals of the program are:
- build a cadre of capable, new leaders to ensure our future.
- help current and future leaders be more prepared for leadership roles.
- assist future leaders in developing skills needed to be successful congregational leaders.
- provide opportunities to grow Jewishly.
- create a feeling of connectedness and a sense of ownership of Temple Beth Or.
- have fun and enjoy.
If you are interested in knowing more about the program, please contact us.