Building / Capital Campaign
About the Campaign
We are entering a new era for our congregation. Our members have identified priorities for building renovation and expansion to help us fulfill our mission and vision moving forward—focusing on increased accessibility and security.
Plans for a new addition include accessible bathrooms, an elevator, expanded foyer space on both levels, and increased seating in the sanctuary. The full master plan would also include new classrooms on the upper level, a new kitchen and social hall on the lower level, remodeled offices for the Administrator and Rabbi, and additional parking capacity.
- Attractive and secure lower-level entry that will be inviting and accessible to all.
- Lower level foyer for greeting members and visitors.
- An elevator and staircase to comfortably connect the two levels.
- Spacious foyer adjacent to the sanctuary which would relocate the sanctuary entrance for enhanced security and increased capacity.
- New single occupancy ADA restrooms on the upper level that are welcoming and accessible for our congregation.
- Full accessibility throughout the building.
- Storage space for prayerbooks, chairs, and religious school materials.
The estimated cost for this essential project is $2.6 million. There will be opportunities for volunteer participation which will not conflict with the efficient work of the general contractor, but will allow members to participate hands-on in the creation of our new spaces.
We can make it happen together!