Registration Process For In Person Services in the Sanctuary
Joyfully, we are getting ready to regather in the Temple. For now, we are limiting attendance to 55 people and will be socially distancing and masking. To aid in grouping chairs appropriately and to ensure a seat for everyone who attends a service, we will be requiring reservations in advance for all services. Here is an explanation of how the registration process will work.
- We will be using an online registration process. More information will follow about where to register.
- Families with a yahrzeit, b’nei mitzvah, or other life cycle event will have priority and be able to pre-register beginning the Friday before the following week’s service.
- For all others registration will begin on the Tuesday of that week’s service. Registration will close on Friday at 3:00 pm to allow time for set up.
- When you register you will need to list the names of those in your family group. If two households are in a group together please have one person register all members of that group.
- If you are unable to register online and would like to come to a service, please contact Sarah in the office.
- Reservations are on a first come/first served basis. If registration is full, please contact Sarah and you will be given priority at the next service and/or placed on a wait list.
- Please note that these services will also be available virtually online.
Shabbat Service - August 13 (Online and In Person)
Friday, August 13, 7:30 pm
with Rabbi Kort and Shoshana Stombaugh
Early registration for families with yahrzeits starts 8/7, Main Registration starts 8/10, Registration deadline – 8/13 3:00 pmRSVP for in-person attendance
Selichot: Welcoming the High Holy Days (Online and In Person)
Saturday, August 28, 7:30 – 8:45 pm
Led by Rabbi Kort
Schmoozing at the Temple – 7:30 – 8:15 pm
Havdalah and Selichot Service* – 8:15 – 8:45 pm
*Havdalah portion starting at 8:15 online
Early registration for families with yahrzeits starts 8/20, Main Registration starts 8/24, Registration deadline – 8/27 3:00 pmRSVP for in-person attendance