Current COVID-19 Protocols
TBO no longer requires vaccination to enter the building, but continues to encourage and strongly recommend vaccination and masking.
For safety/security reasons, non-members must pre-register to attend in-person events.
Review the complete COVID-19 protocols at templebethor.org/covid
Updated COVID-19 protocols, as of January 30, 2023:
- We will no longer have any requirements regarding masking, building capacity or vaccination.
- We encourage everyone to receive any vaccines and boosters recommended by their physicians and to consider masking in public indoor spaces as situations warrant.
- We will continue to have a ‘mask only’ section in the sanctuary. This will continue at the discretion of the Board.
- We ask those who are not feeling well (fever, sore throat, cold symptoms) to stay home.
- The Religious School (RS) will continue to notify families if a student tests positive within 48 hours of attending RS.
- We will continue the use of air filters.
- These rules (for COVID) will apply to both members and guests.
- The COVID-19 TF will continue to monitor the situation but does not see a need to meet unless the conditions with regards to COVID change dramatically. Therefore, the TF will be on hiatus until such time or if called on to meet by the TBO President.
Note that these protocols take effect immediately and supersede any previous protocols. Further, it should be noted that TBO will continue to provide virtual access to services, activities and events whenever possible.