Our members have identified priorities for building renovation and expansion to help us fulfill our mission and vision moving forward—focusing on increased accessibility and security.
The final project will be determined not by what we want, but by what we can afford. The scope of the work is dependent on two variables: how much money is raised by the capital campaign and the cost of construction. Examples of construction costs include hourly wages, materials, and permits.
Our full Master Plan includes:
- An elevator
- A new staircase
- New restrooms
- New entry on the alley level, with improved security features
- New emergency exit on Lombard Ave.
- Additional seating capacity in the sanctuary
- Remodeled commercial grade kitchen
- Larger parking lot
- 6 new classrooms
- A larger social hall
- New offices for the Rabbi and administrator